Being a mother is full of joys, but it can wreak havoc on your body. One of the first things on your mind after giving birth is how to get your body back to its previous normal. While getting a mommy makeover can give you a confidence boost and help you look and feel your best, it is important to wait until the right time to go through the procedure.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover can be comprised of a number of treatments and procedures wrapped up in one package to help you get your body back to where it used to be. A mommy makeover might include a breast lift or reduction, liposuction, or a tummy tuck, or a combination of these. When you meet with us during your consultation, we will work with you to develop your mommy makeover based on your goals.
Finding the Right Timing
There is a good and a bad time to do a mommy makeover. You may want to do it as soon as you have given birth to make sure you get your body back to the way it used to be. This may not be the right time. You should really wait to do the mommy makeover until after you are done having children. If you plan on having more children in the future, now may not be the best time for a mommy makeover. If you get the makeover and then have another child, your body will go through changes again and you may not be able to get the same results a second time.
If you are a new mom and are ready to move forward with your life, contact us today for a consultation to develop your mommy makeover.
Last 5 posts in Plastic Surgery
- Three Reasons You Might Consider Breast Implant Revision Surgery - September 20th, 2019
- Why It Is Important to Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - August 10th, 2019
- Three Common Procedures After Extreme Weight Loss - July 10th, 2019
- Mommy Makeover Tips: Getting the Most Out of Your Mommy Makeover Session - May 10th, 2019
- Why You Should Choose a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon for Your Cosmetic Procedure - March 20th, 2019