When you are considering breast augmentation, one of the things to consider is what type of implants you will get. Most women are familiar with the difference between saline and silicone implants. Yet many do not realize that there are several brands of each type of implant. One of the best silicone implants available is Natrelle. Here’s what you need to know before making your decision.
Like all implants, Natrelle implants have been proven to last about eight to ten years. The lifetime of breast implants is nearly universal, regardless of whether they are saline or silicone. Likewise, the different brands of each type of implant also have about the same lifetime. Natrelle implants may be superior in other ways.
Natrelle implants have a firmer feel to them than some of the other popular brands. Some brands of silicone implants are softer and have more give than Natrelle. If you would like to have firmer, more supple breasts, Natrelle is the superior option.
Natrelle has a lot more sizes than other brands of silicone implants. While they only have a few widths available within each size, they do have many different sizes to choose from. This will allow your surgeon to choose just the right implant to achieve the results you are looking for, based on your current breast size and other factors.
If you are interested in breast augmentation with Natrelle implants, contact us today for a consultation. We are offering discounts on Natrelle silicone implants this spring, so don’t put off your appointment. Contact us today.
Last 5 posts in Breast Augmentation
- Questions to Ask During Your Consultation for Breast Augmentation - October 20th, 2019
- 3 Reasons to Move Forward with Breast Augmentation - October 10th, 2019
- Three Reasons Not to Put Off Breast Augmentation Surgery - September 10th, 2019
- Five Questions to Ask at Your Breast Augmentation Consultation - August 20th, 2019
- Three Things to Consider Before Breast Augmentation - June 10th, 2019