When you first start looking into breast augmentation, you might think that all breast implants are created equally. In actuality there are different types of breast implants that can be used in augmentation procedures. Understanding your options is key to making the right choice for you.
Silicone Vs. Saline
There are two primary types of breast implants: silicone and saline. Both silicone and saline implants are made up of an exterior silicone shell. Saline implants are filled with salt water, while silicone implants are filled with a silicone gel.
The best way to determine the right implant options for you is to talk to a licensed and experienced plastic surgeon. When you contact us for a consultation, we will discuss with you your goals and desires for breast shape, size, and feel. From there we can give you the best recommendation. Contact us today for an appointment.
Last 5 posts in Breast Augmentation
- What Breast Implants Are Made Of - August 20th, 2020
- What It Is Like to Live with Breast Implants - August 10th, 2020
- Deciding on the Best Type of Breast Implants - July 20th, 2020
- What to Expect During Recovery After Breast Augmentation - July 10th, 2020
- Top Reasons to Get Breast Augmentation - June 20th, 2020