Plastic Surgery Procedures on the Rise in Tampa Bay and Across the US
Plastic surgery has been steadily on the rise in recent years. After the recession dropped overall cosmetic procedures to a low, plastic surgery has seen a strong increase, especially with baby boomers looking to regain their youth. Plastic surgeons have seen an increase in both male and female patients.
The most common plastic surgery procedures are nose jobs, (rhinoplasty) eye lifts (blepharoplasty) and face lifts. According to the American Academy of Facial and Reconstructive Surgery, an increased number of people over the age of 35 are having eye lifts, or blepharoplasty, surgery, while patients under the age of 35 are having more nose jobs, or rhinoplasty. The most popular procedure for men in recent years is in fact rhinoplasty, as it is a safe and affordable way to change your looks or correct a deviated septum, with little or no downtime. Rhinoplasty to correct breathing problems attributed to a deviated septum is often covered by insurance, making the procedure even more appealing.
As with any medical procedure, select your doctor carefully. For best results, select an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Mosiello of Tampa Palms Plastic Surgery is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon offering comprehensive plastic surgery options, including facelifts, eye lifts, rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, liposuction, breast augmentation, breast lifts and the popular mommy makeover body contouring procedure.
Last 5 posts in Plastic Surgery
- Who Is Involved in Your Breast Augmentation Procedure? - February 20th, 2020
- Preparing Your Support Person Before the Surgery - February 10th, 2020
- What to Expect During Your Recovery and for Results - January 10th, 2020
- Four Helpful Tips for Your Recovery from Breast Augmentation Surgery - December 20th, 2019
- Three Reasons You Might Consider Breast Implant Revision Surgery - September 20th, 2019