35th ANNUAL ATLANTA BREAST SURGERY SYMPOSIUM
On January 18 Dr. Mosiello traveled to Atlanta to attend the 3 5 T H ANNUAL ATLANTA BREAST SURGERY SYMPOSIUM SPONSORED BY: The Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (SESPRS) whose goal is “Advancing professional excellence, quality education, and regional collegiality”.
Throughout the weekend he was immersed in all things breast! He attended lectures on current topics with the goal of bringing the latest updates in the field to his Tampa practice of breast surgery focusing on breast augmentation, mastopexy, breast reduction, breast reconstruction and revision surgeries.
The stated goals of conference included:
• Enhance and expand surgical technique in cases like transgender breast surgery, double bubble following breast augmentation, and autologous breast reconstruction with contralateral reduction,
• Discuss strategies to improve various breast reconstruction techniques,
• Assess advantages and disadvantages to improve techniques related to Implants, expanders, and ADM use in pre-pectoral breast reconstruction,
• Review up to date information on fat grafting to the breast for reconstructive procedures,
• Identify alternative ideas in breast reconstruction,
• Update on ALCL, the role of textured implants, and optimizing outcomes
• Improve the strategies in management of breast augmentation and mastopexy to maximize results and minimize complications,
• Review current perspectives in transgender surgery,
• Discuss strategies to communicate and satisfy the unhappy patient,
• Review safety and management of complications of oncoplastic breast surgery to improve outcomes.
He viewed 3 live surgeries performed by experts in the field:
1.Transgender Breast Augmentation
2.“Double Bubble” Correction after Prior Breast Augmentation
3.Breast Reconstruction with Autologous Mastectomy Flaps and Contralateral Breast Reduction
In April 2018 Dr. Mosiello attended “The Aesthetic Meeting” held at the Javitz Center in NYC.
Dr. Mosiello Honored with Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation Contribution
January 2016- Once again, Dr. Mosiello’s skill, expertise and compassionate care have been recognized with a thoughtful gift to the Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation from a grateful patient and his family. Dr. Mosiello has received high praise in the past and has been recognized as a caring physician who embodies the mission of Moffitt Cancer Center “to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer.” His care of cancer patients is inspirational!!
Dr. Mosiello Invited to Speak to Nurses
May 2015- His expertise in skin cancer reconstruction makes him an ideal speaker to share his knowledge at the 2015 National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practioner’s 4th Annual National Conference to be held in Clearwater Beach at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort.
Dr. Mosiello Attends Prestigious Conference
January 2015-Atlanta, GA- As a member of the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Dr. Mosiello had the pleasure of attending The 31st Annual SESPRS 2015 Atlanta Breast Surgery Symposium where he and other participants learned about and discussed the latest trends in breast surgery including breast reconstruction and aesthetic breast surgery such as mastopexy, augmentation and breast reduction.. He is now able to use this up to date knowledge of products and techniques to benefit those patients he serves in the Tampa area.
Dr. Mosiello Recognized for Serving Veterans
August 2014- The Department of Veterans Affairs at the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital in Tampa recently issued a commendation letter to Dr. Mosiello in recognition of his 15 years of devoted service to veterans. Dr. Mosiello is proud to provide his services to those who have given so much to our country.
Dr. Mosiello’s Community Involvement
Dear Golf Tournament Sponsor,